What to bring to your EP (Exercise Physiology) appointment at PridePlus Health
To get the most out of your EP visit please read the following points. The absolute essentials to bring to your exercise physiology appointment are:
- Referral. Only if you have been referred by a health professional. No referral is needed to see our EP team however to access some funding streams (such as medicare funding for those with chronic medical conditions) you must have a referral.
- Imaging and Results. If you have recent and relevant blood test results, X-rays, ultrasound or MRI images please bring them along.
- Clothing for exercise and movement. Walking, running or various exercises are part of our assessments and treatment plan. Your shoes. Please wear your shoes you feel most comfortable exercising with. More than likely this will be an athletic shoe, with or without an orthotic.
- Medicare Card, Health Insurance Card. We can process rebates on the spot at our clinics in Pascoe Vale.
And most importantly
- Your Goals. What is it you want to get out of seeing the EP? Not sure what this means? Ask yourself
“What do I want to get out of the visit?”
The more guidance you can give us, the better results we can get together!
If this is your first visit to our EP (Exercise Physiologist) we have produced a handy guide here with all the information you need in the one place.
What we will bring to your Exercise Physiology appointment at PridePlus Health
- A caring and listening ear. Tell us what is your concern, your challenge, the opportunities you’re trying to achieve. We want to hear them and help you.
- Expertise. We have studied, we have practiced, we have researched, we have real world and extensive EP experience to get you to your goals.
- Our network of knowledge and supporters to help you. This might be our physiotherapists and podiatrists. It could be our relationships with other doctors and surgeons, our supply partners bringing you the best in equipment and materials. We work hard to ensure that we know the right people and the right tools to get you the best results around.
- A plan. We will work with you to synthesize, analyse and assess all factors and then tailor make a management plan to suit you and your goals.
If you have any questions please send us an email or call us at our clinic.