Are you looking for a mobile exercise physiology home visit for you or a loved one?
Start moving safely to reduce aches, pain and stiffness – in the comfort of your own home.
Increase your balance and confidence.
Manage your chronic disease, illness or injury so you can thrive living your best life.
If you live here, you‘re 3 steps away from feeling better with Exercise Physiology
- Pascoe Vale
- Pascoe Vale South
- Airport West
Our mobile exercise physiology team services these suburbs every week.
You can book in your mobile exercise physiology session by calling us on 03 9068 0966 or submitting an enquiry.
We don’t allow direct bookings online as places are strictly limited. And to reduce our carbon footprint we want to avoid your exericse physiologists driving back and forth across town.
Call or submit your mobile exercise physiology request
We’ll arrange a time for your exercise physiology session
You’ll be feeling energised and confident after your exercise physiologist attends your home for your session together.
About Your Mobile Exercise Physiologists
- From the moment you and Aidan meet you’ll understand the hype. Aidan cares for you and how together you’ll achieve your goals.
- Aidan brings you a wealth of knowledge. Not just about exercise, but about your body and how you can improve your health and wellbeing.
- You’ll find your sessions with Aidan flying by as you enjoy working out, training your body and celebrating your wins together along the way.
- We have only ever had one complaint about Aidan, and that he wasn’t available to train this person every day.
- As your exercise physiologist Mike brings a wealth of experience and passion to your seessions.
- You’ll find Mike is caring and interested in understanding what problems you face with your health in your home, and how he can help overcome them with you.
- Mike thrives on helping older adults rediscover the joy of movement and build confidence in their bodies again.
- A word of warning, don’t mention you like Golf to Mike or you might find yourself working on hitting long drives as well as your other health and movement based goals.
Why Others Choose Mobile Exercise Physiology
- 84% of our clients ask us for help improving their pain and function due to osteoarthritis and joint stiffness
- 60% of mobile exercise physiology sessions involve strength and balance to prevent falls and improve confidence
- 15% have diabetes and are looking to improve their blood sugars
- 10% struggle with chronic injuries or a disability and work towards living their best lives
Frequently Asked Questions About Mobile Exercise Physiology Sessions
In all likelihood, the answer will be no. Reach out, we will try but to deliver the high quality exercise physiology we are known for (and for you to expect) we do have to focus on our core areas.
Your exercise physiology session at home will cost $110.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy whereby if your exercise physiologist attends your home (or you cancel your session on the day) you will be charged for your session,
Any exercise equipment that you require such as exercise bands will be charged on top of your session fee. Your EP will explain any costs / benefits of extra equipment should you require it so you’ll never be surprised by a bill.
Your EP attending, assessing and training with you to work towards your goals. We’ll also complete any relevant documentation to keep your care team (your doctor, physiotherapist and family etc.) in the loop.
We’ll come to your home in a retirement village however we do not provide mobile exercise physiology in nursing homes (also called residential aged care facilities).
Yes, if you’re eligible for a medicare subsidy for your exercise physiology session we accept referrals and will process your rebate on the day of your service.
The process is at the end of your exercise physiology home visit you’ll pay for your session in full ($110). We will then lodge your medicare claim on your behalf and if medicare deems you eligible you’ll be paid your rebate which starts at $56 to you by Medicare.
Your GP can fax your medicare referral for mobile exercise physiology to 03 9923 6215.
Yes, but not on the spot.
Unfortunately to claim on all private health funds on the spot our terminals (those card swiping machines) must be plugged into a wired network. One of those blue cables that used to run out the back of computers in the 1990’s before wifi.
We get this is frustrating.
To help, we’ll provide you with an approved tax invoice after you’ve paid for your session that you can submit to your provider to claim your rebate.
Yes, you can. With one caveat. We’re not able to provide home visit podiatry under an NDIA managed package.
But if you have a self managed or plan managed service we are able to invoice you or your provider directly (provided you’re approved for exercise physiology).
You can use your My Aged Care to pay for your mobile exercise physiology home visit.
We can work directly with your care package provider so you don’t have any out of pocket cost.
Secure your mobile exercise physiology session now.
Submit your enquiry or call our team now.
Looking for a home based podiatry session? You can secure your podiatry home visit today.