If you're looking for the best Coburg podiatrist specialists then you're in luck.
Located near the borders of Coburg and Pascoe Vale is our PridePlus Health Podiatrist Clinic in Pascoe Vale.
Commencing at our current location in 2014, our Coburg podiatrist team have been providing care to the Coburg community for 7 years and counting.
Our podiatrists here look after hundreds of locals every month.
In our clinic, you will also find four of the most qualified and sought after podiatrists practising near the Coburg area.
Book an Appointment at our Podiatrist Clinic Near Coburg
Our Coburg Podiatry Team
Tim completed his Bachelor of Podiatry degree from La Trobe University in 2010 and continues to enhance the profession by teaching to podiatry students at the university. A passionate podiatrist for over 10 years, he’s gained high levels of experience working with chronic disease, the high-risk foot, falls prevention and sports injuries.
Ben graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor of Health Science and a Masters of Podiatry Practice. He is dedicated to treating foot and lower limb pain, and passionate running-related overuse injuries, holistic exercise prescription and teaching self-treatment techniques for managing soft tissue injuries.
Gus graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor of Health Science and a Masters of Podiatry Practice. He enjoys uncovering the root cause of problems and applying evidence-based solutions.
Hannah Moloney - Podiatrist
Hannah completed her podiatry studies at La Trobe University, graduating with a Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Podiatric Practice. She has an interest in all aspects of podiatry and tries to incorporate a holistic approach to her care. Hannah strives to not just treat her patients presenting complaints but also tries to find the underlying cause of the problem for better long term results. Hannah was raised on a farm in South West Victoria and loves to get back home when she can. She also enjoys all sports and has a special interest in tennis, running and yoga.
Why Visit Our Podiatrist Clinic Near Coburg
- Our qualified podiatrists have the knowledge and experience to investigate and treat your sore feet.
- Our Coburg podiatrist clinic is located across the road from Cole Reserve meaning ample street and onsite parking and close access to public transport.
- Our clinic has our own onsite gym (called The Strong Room) which we use for all stages of injury and surgery rehabilitation.
- Our team at our PridePlus Health clinic include Exercise Physiologists and Physios as well. No other podiatrist clinic in or near Coburg can come close to our holistic and all of the body approach to foot health and wellness.
- We practice and preach our Pride Pillars. We get you results with our teamwork, goals, understanding and expertise.
We're looking forward to seeing another Coburg local in our podiatrist clinic soon.