Group Exercise Is Back in Pascoe Vale!
Hands up who’s excited 🙋♀️
All bookings must be made by calling reception 📞(03) 9304 0500
Online bookings are turned off to allow COVID screening
On Monday, November 9 our group exercise classes run by our physios and EP are returning to Pascoe Vale and we couldn’t be more excited.
There are a few differences for a COVID normal group exercise class.
To start, our class sizes are going to me a little smaller…
If we were in real estate we’d say they are a boutique opportunity.
In reality, when you come into our group exercise classes now you’ll have more room to swing your dumbbells than ever before!
The class size will be capped at 3 exercisers and one clinician.
This will allow plenty of space to operate in, as well as getting the banter and encouragement flowing around the room again.
One thing we’ve missed while we’ve only run 1:1 sessions over the last 6 months is the energy and community support we get through the groups.
It’s going to be great having that back.
For anyone that has set foot in The Strong Room in the last 6 months you’ll have noticed just how on point the cleaning regimen is.
You’ve probably heard Mike the EP proudly claim to run the “cleanest gym in Australia”.
We’re staying vigilant on the cleaning regimen where every piece of equipment is cleaned with antibacterial and antiviral agents each and every use.
A couple of other COVID normal protocols where operating are:
- Laminar Air Flow (ensuring clean air moving through the room at all times)
- COVID screening on entry
- All staff and clients are temperature tested every day/session
- Closed waiting room
- Instead of spending time in the waiting room pre class we’re asking everyone to wait in their cars or outside until class times begin
For those returning to Group Exercise Classes you’ll be in the expert hands of our team to get you back on track with your plan.
Returning to exercise after a period of inactivity is a huge risk factor for an injury and so our team will precisely adjust your plans to get you back into the swing of things with only a little bit of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), and not any twangs or pangs!
If you’re new to our Group Exercise Classes, or keen to join up for all the wonderful physical and mental health benefits then there’s a couple of things you’ll need to know.
- You must have a 1:1 session first with either our EP or Physios to set your goals and develop your plan
- The classes run for 45 min of exercise, you’ll be working on your own plan in the room with up to 3 others. This is not a generalised circuit class or basic pilates class. Depending on what you’re goals and where you’re coming from a combination of strength, balance, cardiovascular fitness, mobility and more will be developed.
- The classes are $20 each and you can also get a superpass of 11 sessions for $200.
- Private health rebates are available for those with cover and medicare rebates for those with an active referral.
So what are you waiting for?
It’s time to get moving and get energised with Mike, Naveena and Dom again.
See you in the Strong Room!
Exercise In Pascoe Vale Timetable
|Strong To The Bone|
|Strong To The Bone|
Post Lockdown Exercise Advice
The lockdown measures have been tough on all of us.